Head of Business Operations
We are looking for a Head of Business Operations to join a live sporting body in Warwickshire where no two days will be the same!
This is an opportunity to join a small, committed team and really help drive operational efficiency.
Their mission is to promote and develop the sport across England not just for the now, but for future generations enriching the lives of its participants, and its communities!
You will oversee all operational aspects of the organisation, ensuring they operate in accordance with regulations, governance and compliance throughout. This includes; health and safety, welfare, safeguarding, HR and risk management so you will be kept very busy.
This is an exciting time to be joining this company after recently launching a new strategy aimed at growing participation of the sport. You will be driven to create the best possible environment for the organisation and its employees to thrive living and breathing the company values and ethos that support this!
You are going to be someone who has proven operational success in creating productive working environments and confident in producing and implementing operational plans and policies. Somebody with a strategic mindset where you can be actively involved in board level discussions planning for the months ahead.
There is obviously a lot of subjectivity from client to client, so for the avoidance of doubt, this is what you are likely to do on a regular basis:
- Manage the development, production and delivery of the annual operations plan monitoring and providing reports throughout in board level discussions.
- Manging of the company’s budgets, working alongside the finance manager ensuring best costs are negotiated throughout each event.
- Provide strategic oversight and coordination’s to ensure deadlines are hit as well as suggesting new processes to improve efficiency.
- Living and breathing a positive working environment, creating a work culture that adheres in line with the company’s values.
- Ensure all operational plans, policies and governance are met at all times.
This is a hybrid working role with its head office based in Warwickshire.
From a salary perspective, you are looking at between £44,000 and £50,000 and will have access to a whole raft of other benefits. If you are interested or want to know more, call me, send me a message, DM (Sammy Barrett on LinkedIn), carrier pigeon – whatever is easiest.
Naturally, every applicant will receive a response. We sometimes make mistakes and miss things from CVs, so you will be given an opportunity to receive feedback and discuss the role in more detail if you feel necessary. We encourage anyone who feels they are suitable to apply, we love seeing diversity in our applicants. We use specialist technology to ensure there is no gender bias in our adverts.